Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tech thoughts from a heavily medicated techie


ako po.jpg


During my severe asthma attack last weekend (yes, I'm asthmatic), I was under all kinds of medication and it kind of altered my mind for a moment (at least that's what I'd like to think, otherwise I'd have to believe that I really don't have a normal mind).


It was in this altered state that a realization hit me: we should combine a touch screen film, a scanner, and a glove. Yes, a glove. The touch screen film goes on the monitor, and the scanner goes into the tip of the glove's index finger. That way, if we want to copy a phrase or a word out of paper, or whatever surface for that matter, We can simply run our finger across the surface and touch the screen, and voila! The scanned words would then be pasted on the screen where we touched.


It's amazing what an overdose will do to the human mind. Imagine if I had a heart attack, the kind of technologies I could invent. =)




Ice Rocket : , , , , ,

No comments: